Microsoft Outlook is an Outstanding Email platform and working well. It provides users great features like Search Folder, Various rules, Templates to automate the workflow. MS Outlook uses the personal folder that is PST (Personal Storage Table) file to store all the mailbox data which includes Emails, contacts, calendars, Journal, Tasks etc. We have seen a lot of cases face difficult continue their communication via Outlook due to corruption in PST
Let’s see the most common reasons of PST file corruption.
· The size of PST file grown very large
· Improper shutdown of Outlook
· System crash while Outlook is running
· Storage device failure, Power failure
· Virus Attack on the PST file